Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I will be leaving for Atlanta next week. I know every nook and cranny of this city. all the bridges, windy roads,steep inclines,cobblestone and narrow streets as well as how poorly the city is laid out. I know Uber gets criticism but it has been an overall positive experience. I'll be driving less since I finally landed a full time gig, however I can do destinations to/from work and will do some weekends. I've got some good advice from a lot of you and I thank you for that. Hopefully St Pats is profitable and hassle free.

·
Registered
1,955 Posts
I will be leaving for Atlanta next week. I know every nook and cranny of this city. all the bridges, windy roads,steep inclines,cobblestone and narrow streets as well as how poorly the city is laid out. I know Uber gets criticism but it has been an overall positive experience. I'll be driving less since I finally landed a full time gig, however I can do destinations to/from work and will do some weekends. I've got some good advice from a lot of you and I thank you for that. Hopefully St Pats is profitable and hassle free.
Man thanks for posting this, it's been real and I wish you the best of luck in the new job and driving. We have a good community on this board. We're only an internet connection away lol

Are you out in this craziness right now? Been solid since 5pm.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Man thanks for posting this, it's been real and I wish you the best of luck in the new job and driving. We have a good community on this board. We're only an internet connection away lol

Are you out in this craziness right now? Been solid since 5pm.
, Thank you. Yea it's been real and I feel that If I can master Pittsburgh, I can drie almost anywhere.
Was out from 4-11pm. Constant surges of at least 2,7X. For some reason all of my pickups on East Carson were easy. A majority of them walked towards where I was mainly on the numbered streets. Were you out at all today/tonight? Safe driving!!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts