Mileage

Fuel

$60.53

$/Hour

$40.94

·
Registered
719 Posts
I did $571 (after gas) on 36.6 hours...my longest week by far...15 bucks an hour...brutal
That's more in line with what's in our market.

I got lucky and did a 98mile round trip from a couple 3 blocks to my house . They went to a dinner party and I was hanging out at a nearby restaurant for 2 hours watching the Twins game before they asked me to take them back. Best $120 + tip for doing nothing.

Of course, the following night I did 7 minimums in a row...

·
Registered
326 Posts
I actually did get about 50 in tips...so closer to 17/hour I guess...congrats on the nice 120 trip...those really help...my biggest mistake was last night...I got 2 nice trips that brought me out to excelsior...it was 330 AM and I should have gone home...instead I drove back DT and sat for an hour and got nothing...didnt get home til 530.

·
Registered
719 Posts
Yeah Saturday sucked hard. That's when I did the minimums and just gave up cutting my losses.

Didn't surge or get busy at all on Saturday night.

·
Registered
326 Posts
Yeah, I was referring to Sunday night/Monday morning, but Saturday did suck, also...I was saved by a a couple marathon surge rides on Sunday morning

·
Registered
719 Posts
I don't know, Sunday nights seem to be the worst because everyone is at home. I've never made more than $50 working 3+ hours working Sunday's. Maybe it's just my luck or bad location?

·
Registered
719 Posts
That I agree with, and the challenge with that is the new drivers don't understand the pains of driving for UBER. I usually ask PAX about their drivers and most have said the drivers just started or been driving for only a couple of weeks.

Means the koolaid is alive and kicking. *sigh*

1 - 20 of 20 Posts