Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Premium Member
4,518 Posts
yes. just like rentals. u have to put their name under you'r insurance and they have to pay you the insurance money and plate rental. Then u pay the insurance and pocket the plate rental price that the renter pays. Thats why alot of rental companies want a 1-3 year driving record
1 - 5 of 5 Posts