Uber Drivers Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
966 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wake up in FoCo and I'm rolling out the door to drive down to Denver and get some rides before grabbing a friend at the airport. The sun isn't up yet.

App on. Ping! Great, probably the same direction I'm going judging by pick up location and city layout...

Phone rings, "Are you seriously 10 minutes away?"

"Yes, are you on a hurry"

"Yeah, kind of, we need to get to my boyfriends house."

"Well good luck with that." And I'm off to Denver.

·
Registered
966 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have family in Fort Collins and Nunn. Was there last month and hit up the New Belgium Brewery....yum!
PM me next time and I'll tell you where the real beer is...

·
Registered
1,695 Posts
PM me next time and I'll tell you where the real beer is...
I know Colorado is right behind California in craft beer and would always love to try other beer but I enjoy New Belgium and 1554 is a very nice surprise as many want to judge it based on its dark color. Thanks to New Belgium, a few more breweries have popped up.

·
Registered
966 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I know Colorado is right behind California in craft beer and would always love to try other beer but I enjoy New Belgium and 1554 is a very nice surprise as many want to judge it based on its dark color. Thanks to New Belgium, a few more breweries have popped up.
We got the lock on beer son. NB is OK compared to most of the ones you've never heard of. I'll give you the local knowledge any time.

·
Registered
966 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Will do. I want to drink some good beer from the #2 craft beer state in the USA!
Me too! The wife and I will be there in the Fall staying in Oceanside. What's down that way besides Mission?

·
Registered
1,695 Posts
Me too! The wife and I will be there in the Fall staying in Oceanside. What's down that way besides Mission?
Cool! You will be in the #1 county of beer in the #1 state of craft beer. But, I think you already knew that and somehow this trip to Oceanside is to go to tastings at Stone, Ballist, Green Flash, Lost Abbey, Pizza Port, etc. Maybe plan it by seeing the Broncos in San Diego at Mile High West.

·
Registered
966 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Cool! You will be in the #1 county of beer in the #1 state of craft beer. But, I think you already knew that and somehow this trip to Oceanside is to go to tastings at Stone, Ballist, Green Flash, Lost Abbey, Pizza Port, etc. Maybe plan it by seeing the Broncos in San Diego at Mile High West.
Not a football fan... Thanks for the list.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts