Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys,

Can anyone suggest me any good taxi company to work. I wanted to work with the company with some days/hours spend in uber.

I have heard a company in uxbridge CARLINE, does anyone know about it? or can anyone suggest a good company to join in London.

thanks in advance.

·
Registered
977 Posts
My friend, she work in brighton getting 1000£ a night want her number ? its only sex no string atrached.
lol joke(but she earn that much anyway)
Wish to help you mate but i dont know any companys.

·
Registered
1,994 Posts
No such thing as a good company. Unless your mates with the owner/controller who can feed you jobs.

There are some decent small chauffeur operators, you can do sub contract work for, though they're likely to want advanced driving qualifications and/or police, military background etc.

Only other alternative is to get yourself an operators licence and take bookings yourself.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
appologies for asking good company, any company would be fine!!!!!!!we know everyone working in cash business with the company with some hours with uber on top.

Igor I: your name suggests you are in a very good business with friends. this doesn't be your forum then;)......don't waste your time in replying when you don't have any information.........by the way get the number from your friend, ur wasting time in uber......

·
Registered
1,994 Posts
I'd imagine most are feeling the effects of Uber, especially the nearer the centre of town the firm is.

Try a local firm based at a station for example. The one in Uxbridge I've not heard of, but should still have some work as getting an Uber out in the suburbs reliably, is still a little hit and miss.

·
Registered
977 Posts
appologies for asking good company, any company would be fine!!!!!!!we know everyone working in cash business with the company with some hours with uber on top.

Igor I: your name suggests you are in a very good business with friends. this doesn't be your forum then;)......don't waste your time in replying when you don't have any information.........by the way get the number from your friend, ur wasting time in uber......
My name? what's that supposed to mean?
any comments plz....
vuala u got one

·
Premium Member
446 Posts
Hey guys if anyone knows something about " Travelhire" ? I guess if any good to work for them with a company car?
Thanks

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.