Uber Drivers Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, Everyone!

I have been driving for Uber on a very part time basis. Recent events have me focusing on Uber full-time and I was wanting to know if anyone has any statistical data that shows active and peak times. I'm trying to figure out the best way to go full-time and best way to get involved with events.

I'm also looking for any advice and tips to be successful in driving full time.

Thank you in advance for your help =)

·
Registered
55 Posts
I was thinking the same thing today myself here in Columbia, SC which all Uber activity is pretty much 100% college students.... it is best if you do it yourself so you see what is going on and where and when... information from another driver on where exactly and when to make the best money is something I myself would not share with the public

I am keeping track of days down to the hour on whether it was a fluke call for something only done once, or travels from the dorm to a job or such.

Basically.... the best info you get is going to come from you yourself!

·
Registered
719 Posts
Very few uber drivers can make it full time. You'll end up with more dead miles and constant worry of making bank everyday.

Uber is suppose to supplement your income, not provide it. I don't know what your recent events are, but you'll be much better off trying to find some sort of retail job that gives you some stability rather than waiting for that next ride (or that future accident)

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
Very few uber drivers can make it full time. You'll end up with more dead miles and constant worry of making bank everyday.

Uber is suppose to supplement your income, not provide it. I don't know what your recent events are, but you'll be much better off trying to find some sort of retail job that gives you some stability rather than waiting for that next ride (or that future accident)
This this and this!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts