Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
236 Posts
It maybe just a few of us from this forum.
Let unite and go OFFLINE till we get OUR pay!
FUber stop messing with OUR money!
Pay us NOW !!!
Can you imagine AT&T, IBM or the corner grocer not meeting its payroll obligation.

I'm driving Lyft exclusively today. I know I'm tilting at windmills, but if enough drivers do it maybe Uber will get the message. Worse case, at least I feel I did something (no matter how small) to let Uber know that its egregious treatment of drivers is unacceptable.

·
Premium Member
6,876 Posts
All companies have payroll delays from time to time.

Anyone who is over the age of 30 knows this.

I personally suspect that they did this on purpose, just to get more people to use the InstantPay function. At 50 cents per transaction, average 3 transactions per week, multiplied by XXX,000 freaked out drivers..... that's a nice little profit boost! And all they had to do was delay pay by 24 hours.

Expect this to happen again and again, maybe once every 2-3 months.

·
Registered
2,907 Posts
All companies have payroll delays from time to time.

Anyone who is over the age of 30 knows this.

I personally suspect that they did this on purpose, just to get more people to use the InstantPay function. At 50 cents per transaction, average 3 transactions per week, multiplied by XXX,000 freaked out drivers..... that's a nice little profit boost! And all they had to do was delay pay by 24 hours.

Expect this to happen again and again, maybe once every 2-3 months.
Perfection

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.