Uber Drivers Forum banner

41 - 54 of 54 Posts

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #41 ·
It's a great idea for a troll post.

If you were to actually do this irl the drawback is you're a piece of shit. If you are mentally ill enough to kid yourself that it's ok to be such a piece of shit, I'd imagine it'll catch up with you eventually. Maybe years from now while you are sitting in a nursing home by yourself on visitation day.

Plus nobody wants to be tipped in your Canadian funny money anyway.
You can interpret it that way but if you do something that might piss certain people off, it's best to get an idea of what these pissed off people might do in a fit of irrationality/pettiness and how much it impacts them directly from the source...

PS: it seems more ppl want funny money than USD throughout the year...

Premium Member
a person is a troll when 100% of their posts are flame bait. Do'h.

Premium Member

Premium Member
What would be awesome is if OP does this to some dangerous sociopath at the end of his rope living in his car.

@AveragePerson pulls the bait and switch and stiffs the driver. This sends driver completely over the edge. Driver drives back to OPs house, drags him onto his front lawn and beats the shit out of him and sodomizes him in front of al his neighbors. Instead of helping, the neighbors all show their approval by cheering and applauding. Cops come and driver goes to jail. The amount @AveragePerson pays in dental work and plastic surgery winds up being double what he has stiffed people over the years.

Its a win win. The unhinged driver gets taken off the street before hurting someone who didn't deserve it and the OP gets assaulted.

Premium Member
I never understood the point of blocking, is it for people that lack discipline to just ignore a post that they disagree with?

PS: just because you disagree with a position doesn't necessarily mean the other side is a troll and needs to get a life.
Wrong.
You are a troll on a driver's forum.

I don't accept non-tipped offers if I am aware.

However, tip baiting, if egregious, screams in my head for retribution.

Hopefully, you have a camera system monitoring your property. Especially, your vehicle, if parked on or next to the public street.

All hypothetical ruminations, except the troll part.

41 - 54 of 54 Posts