Uber Drivers Forum banner

21 - 40 of 54 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,757 Posts
Seems like a good idea for users for fast service. Any drawbacks (for users)?
In a couple hundred deliveries I've only had 2 people do that. One was a repeat so second time I tossed the bag out of the car, it made it half way up to the front steps. Never heard a peep about it so that's a good delivery for me.

Most people have a little more class than that but you do you.

·
Premium Member
1,925 Posts
I had one guy do this to me a couple weeks ago. I went against my better judgement, I almost cancelled it because it was going to these apartments in my neighborhood and I remember in the old Uber days where you had no clue where you were going nobody in that freaking building tips but I decided to take it. Deliver to the dude looked like a model, an hour later estimate $13.xx final payout was 5.60 oh well lesson learned, go with what you know.

·
Premium Member
1,925 Posts
I'm the kind of ahole who will list your house for sale at a hugely discounted price and schedule an open house for 6am on a Sunday morning because you gave me a poor rating. Messing with a delivery itself is both beneath me and far too unpsychotic for me.
LOL, I did something similar years ago to this guy I always had bar/club drama with (I know stupid) but anyways I put an ad on craigslist "free office equipment, call center closing down" and used a stock photo of computers, chairs and cubicles and put his phone number. His phone was blowing up non-stop, he later found out it was me and did the same thing and I had to change my phone number I was getting a call every 30 seconds , I had T-Mobile at the time and during the phone call to get my number changed it was cutting out the conversation every few seconds due to the call waiting beeps, I was like PLEASE HURRY UP AND CHANGE IT.

·
Premium Member
22,631 Posts
It's rare that someone gets a double Randy but in your case you earned it.

I'm the kind of ahole who will list your house for sale at a hugely discounted price and schedule an open house for 6am on a Sunday morning because you gave me a poor rating. Messing with a delivery itself is both beneath me and far too unpsychotic for me.
1jhhp5.jpg

"Owner deaf. Just walk in. Free iPod Buds to the first 500 visitors."
1jhhp5.jpg

just because you disagree with a position doesn't necessarily mean the other side is a troll and needs to get a life.
No but in your cheap skinflint case it's 100% deserved.

I hope and pray that you are banned because you're such a cheap ****er that there's no way you'd shell out $20 to rejoin the site.

·
Premium Member
58,386 Posts
It's rare that someone gets a double Randy but in your case you earned it.

View attachment 592640

View attachment 592640

No but in your cheap skinflint case it's 100% deserved.

I hope and pray that you are banned because you're such a cheap ****er that there's no way you'd shell out $20 to rejoin the site.
Its TRUE ! THE " LIKE " BUTTON JUST ISNT ENOUGH !

·
Premium Member
1,264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #34 ·
Honestly, you guys can get too hostile on people who likes to be more economical with their spending when they splurge.

·
Premium Member
1,264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #36 ·
LOL, I did something similar years ago to this guy I always had bar/club drama with (I know stupid) but anyways I put an ad on craigslist "free office equipment, call center closing down" and used a stock photo of computers, chairs and cubicles and put his phone number. His phone was blowing up non-stop, he later found out it was me and did the same thing and I had to change my phone number I was getting a call every 30 seconds , I had T-Mobile at the time and during the phone call to get my number changed it was cutting out the conversation every few seconds due to the call waiting beeps, I was like PLEASE HURRY UP AND CHANGE IT.
Where the inspiration came from?

·
Premium Member
1,925 Posts
Where the inspiration came from?
It was so long ago but the idea probably just popped in my head as most do. We did not get along at all. This was before Facebook etc but he'd go into chat rooms running his mouth about me the same ones I was in so I'd see what he was saying also see him out on the weekends etc. Looking back now it was so stupid but hilarious at the same time.

·
Premium Member
9,261 Posts
Seems like a good idea for users for fast service. Any drawbacks (for users)?
It's a great idea for a troll post.

If you were to actually do this irl the drawback is you're a piece of shit. If you are mentally ill enough to kid yourself that it's ok to be such a piece of shit, I'd imagine it'll catch up with you eventually. Maybe years from now while you are sitting in a nursing home by yourself on visitation day.

Plus nobody wants to be tipped in your Canadian funny money anyway.

·
Premium Member
9,261 Posts
I never understood the point of blocking, is it for people that lack discipline to just ignore a post that they disagree with?

PS: just because you disagree with a position doesn't necessarily mean the other side is a troll and needs to get a life.
You are correct. When you dissagree with soneone it doesnt automatically make that person a troll.

But you arent simply stating a position. You are clearly trolling. Saying otherwise makes you not only a troll but a liar too.

21 - 40 of 54 Posts