Uber Drivers Forum banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Drivers can carry a stapler too. I always did.

Just tip your drivers. It is the right thing to do.
Order from restaurants with branded seal.

I experience allergic reactions when I tip. I breakout in sweats, get light headed, and my wallet feels lighter. It's a terrible thing that I wouldn't wish upon anyone.

Nah, next ping you get from that customer, accept it, drive on another app for an hour or so, then cancel it.
That actually happened to me! That driver must thought he was clever but didn't know that I got the food and a full refund since excessively late delivery is valid reason for full refund. ;)

·
Premium Member
1,284 Posts
Nah, next ping you get from that customer, accept it, drive on another app for an hour or so, then cancel it.
I'm the kind of ahole who will list your house for sale at a hugely discounted price and schedule an open house for 6am on a Sunday morning because you gave me a poor rating. Messing with a delivery itself is both beneath me and far too unpsychotic for me.

·
Premium Member
1,264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I'm the kind of ahole who will list your house for sale at a hugely discounted price and schedule an open house for 6am on a Sunday morning because you gave me a poor rating. Messing with a delivery itself is both beneath me and far too unpsychotic for me.
Sounds like you'll be annoying the hopeful buyers that'll actually have to travel there than the person who may not even own the place and/or just not answer the door. And even if they do, they would be like, wrong person/address and close the door.

·
Premium Member
1,264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I was just kidding. I wouldn't do it anyway, might mess with the restuarant. Thankfully, customers like the OP are a minority (if that), at least where I live, and not worth wasting the time on.
I paid for delivery, tipping is just an optional bonus.

·
753 Posts
I paid for delivery, tipping is just an optional bonus.
If you genuinely didn't tip from the outset, you'd be correct. But, you are conning drivers by adding a tip upfront, then taking it away later.

Not that I'm convinced you do half the things you say, I suspect you might be just looking for attention.

·
Premium Member
1,264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
If you genuinely didn't tip from the outset, you'd be correct. But, you are conning drivers by adding a tip upfront, then taking it away later.

Not that I'm convinced you do half the things you say, I suspect you might be just looking for attention.
In theory if it will get delivered either way by someone, the payout would had been the same to someone...

·
Premium Member
1,264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
congratulations OP you are my official first blocked poster..get a life troll
I never understood the point of blocking, is it for people that lack discipline to just ignore a post that they disagree with?

PS: just because you disagree with a position doesn't necessarily mean the other side is a troll and needs to get a life.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts