Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
I had one PAX pool pick up in Santa Monica and she had a hard time finding me as I told exactly where I was at. And Itold her that I could NOT pick her up at the entrance of the pier that she had to come to where I was at, which was a loading zone half a block down from the pier (I didn't want to risk a ticket). Finally when she gets in the car, she the last Uber driver had snacks in the car. I asked oh what kind of snacks, she said different types of chips. I told I her that I don't allow eating in my car due to previous PAX's making a mess in my car. She got quiet.

Probably 1 starred me cause I didn't provide food. I don't get paid enough to buy strangers food. Drivers expect tips, PAX's expects food?

Also was told from a PAX that an Uber driver had a PS4 in the car for PAX's to play Street Fighter, another told me there was disco lights on the inside with a karaoke machine inside. Gimmicks. HAHA

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
I like Lyft but they are notorious for gimmicks. I've heard of drivers decking out their cars to look like rolling clubs and stuff like that. I mean that's all fine and dandy but I'm not going to go that far. I have a/c, radio with XM function, air freshener and leather seats. Take it and appreciate it or keep it moving.

·
Registered
80 Posts
I like Lyft but they are notorious for gimmicks. I've heard of drivers decking out their cars to look like rolling clubs and stuff like that. I mean that's all fine and dandy but I'm not going to go that far. I have a/c, radio with XM function, air freshener and leather seats. Take it and appreciate it or keep it moving.
That's because with Lyft, you don't get much business or passengers. So when you do get a pickup, most Lyft drivers go above and beyond because that might be their only ride of the night

1 - 5 of 5 Posts