Uber Drivers Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A thought occurred to me today when I saw the Uber passenger app update on iOS today. With each app store release, the application * rating is reset and all old reviews are no longer visible.

If every driver would jump online (with every passenger app release), give a 1* review, and make note of the lack of tip functionality; it would start to spread some notice of this issue. This would likely work the same in the Google Play store.

Anyway, I posted my 1* review today, and will continue with each update moving forward.

·
Registered
243 Posts
A thought occurred to me today when I saw the Uber passenger app update on iOS today. With each app store release, the application * rating is reset and all old reviews are no longer visible.

If every driver would jump online (with every passenger app release), give a 1* review, and make note of the lack of tip functionality; it would start to spread some notice of this issue. This would likely work the same in the Google Play store.

Anyway, I posted my 1* review today, and will continue with each update moving forward.
Good idea, I will do it right now

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
It's uber job to get the message out there. All I can do is report the people who tip in violation of the cashless system. They threatened me with the deactivation if I accept any tips.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts