Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I guess getting sick comes with working in confined spaces with strangers, eating junk food, and not getting enough sleep. Not to mention stress levels from driving.

I do think it's a good idea to provide some hand sanitizer for my pax, but then again that is another thing I'll be paying for....

·
Registered
1,960 Posts
The more things exchanged between your hands and pax the worse off you are, the bottle itself is the worst, you touch it, they touch it, you disinfect your hands, you put the bottle back in the glove box..

The last action in that process was your hands touching the bottle, wich was touched by bolth parties, and never itself disinfected

I loose my mind over these things daily, I don't touch anything beyond my corner of the car unless I absolutely have to, and the seats get misted with walmart brand lysol every once in awhile, because I'm paranoid... wrong line of work, I know :|

I don't give anything to pax, and don't like to touch anything, of course there's and exception for tips, got plenty of hand sanitizer for that, for myself only

1 - 4 of 4 Posts