Uber Drivers Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,960 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is anyone else getting these calls? Once, on an airport trip...with PAX in the back seat...I get a call on my Uber number. I didn't answer, but they left a message. Checked message later and it was from the "Law offices of Arnold Scott Harris, P.C., Debt Collectors @
312-604-7187." o_O They just called again today and left another message. :eek:

(This is a new Uber number for me....last month Uber changed my number and didn't bother informing me of the change....had to ask a pax to text me from the back seat so I could find out my new number.):cool:

·
Registered
3,121 Posts
Those types of attorney / bill collectors are bottom feeders. They have 100 names they harass and get a cut from anyone that they can scare into paying.

I'd have fun screwing with them on the phone.

This is the last step before the company that's being stiffed, writes off the debt. They're a joke. Sleezebag attorneys run that shit in a boiler room setup with 6 minimum wage drones reading threats from a script.

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
It's just a scam. They call random numbers and make the same accusations and threats. Google the number that called you and you will see how widespread it is. Also, whatever number Uber uses for you was most likely someone else's number before. They are certainly not trying to get ahold of you as you are not connected with that number in any other way. So, don't worry about it. And never call them back.

http://800notes.com/Phone.aspx/1-312-604-7187

1 - 5 of 5 Posts