Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys just noticed strange payout id showed up next to 7/25 as well as part of 7/24. The ID is older than my latest pay ID. Just hoping it won't mess up my pay for next week. Anyone else notice this?

Font Material property Parallel Rectangle Screenshot

·
Registered
59 Posts
There may be a problem but i see it somewhere else. Im seeing a payout date of july 26 on my account but when i hit the transfer report tab I see that the tranfer is "in_transit"

I watch this stuff closely evety week and ive never seen that before.

Last weeks transfer ID was marked "paid" on july 20th a wednesday and I had my pay deposited on Thursday (first time ever for me to be paid on a Thursday.

I hope later today i can see "paid" on this weeks pay transfer. Ive assumed that transfer is to Stripe.

In the past if the trasfer is paid on Thursday then i have funds on Monday. So, Im not optimistic about being paid tomorrow (friday)

But, Monday pay is my norm. Get Me probably needs the weekends rider income to pay me. :)

·
Registered
553 Posts
In the past I have been paid on fridays but got my money today. I wonder if they are doing something different. Either way, that was a pleasant surprise.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.