Uber Drivers Forum banner

Get you Private Clients!

1K views 11 replies 10 participants last post by  Cabbie2B 
#1 ·
Hi I want to know why you can’t stop Uber and do your private clients?

Get your own Website, your own rules, your own clients.
Is it possible or forbidden ?

Are you happy to do Uber ? If you have the choice, is it better to have your private clients ?

Thanks you

#4 ·
Hi I want to know why you can't stop Uber and do your private clients?

Are you happy to do Uber ? If you have the choice, is it better to have your private clients ?

Thanks you
I just hope you are not a PH driver, it only takes a visit to TFL's website to read the regs of PH.

#5 ·

Thanks you
Yes very possible, a lot of people do this as planning permission has changed in favour towards having an operator license, was called a small operator license before, it is now graduated in driver numbers registered.

1. All based on the 0~10 license

You have to live in London, most councils/Boroughs grant planning permission easily or relatively easily if you own your own house but will still grant a license for rental properties as well. Things like not parking excess vehicles outside that property, normally your own car plus one is fine.

If you have some clients this is sometimes a smart option, it also means you can take work from third party company's particularly holiday company's during the summer.

Hope this helps in part, as this is just a fraction, you would be running a business if you took this option of course.

#11 ·

Thanks you
Most drivers who I suggested the same to often can't be bothered to go through the hoops getting an operators licence, then worry about how to go about finding their own clients.

#12 ·

Thanks you
I want to know why you want to know why they can't stop Uber???

Most drivers who I suggested the same to often can't be bothered to go through the hoops getting an operators licence, then worry about how to go about finding their own clients.
I gave up on renewal as pi55ed me off mailing them every week same bull....

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.