1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
7,046 Posts

Le sigh...

·
Registered
1,994 Posts
I'm slightly underwhelmed with the con. Maybe I'm doing it wrong.

·
Registered
7,046 Posts
Made $340 profit for the shift last night, took out the 9:00 pm Mears ride.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Made $340 profit for the shift last night, took out the 9:00 pm Mears ride.
I think we can all agree...HIMMS was a great conference for us collectively.

X only made the same tonight think I just got luck with my surge rides
That's pretty damn impressive. I didn't leave select mode the entire night (and Wednesday) did $197 + $30 in tips Monday, $235, no tips on Wednesday. All in select mode. For you to do in all x mode has me curious. How many miles did you drive both nights? How much in gas? This would be an interesting case study. We clearly made the same amount if you only look at $/hr. Which I personally think is one of the biggest flaws in the mindset of a lot of drivers. I tend to disregard $/hr as opposed to a straight up p/l perspective. By the way, this is by no means trying to belittle your night. Making $200 in x is damn impressive.

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I'm an IC and Wednesday was one of the best days I've had in a while. Did a total of 17 airports. First reservation was at 5am and my last reservation was at 7pm. After tolls total $63.92 and $60 in gas my take home Total was $750.00. Not bad, just like the good old days

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
I'm an IC and Wednesday was one of the best days I've had in a while. Did a total of 17 airports. First reservation was at 5am and my last reservation was at 7pm. After tolls total $63.92 and $60 in gas my take home Total was $750.00. Not bad, just like the good old days
that's real money there, I know a guy that Gyp'd at the convention center all day and grossed 500

personally.... I'm a salesman, I can sell water to a water bug, I accept Select rides, call the customer and get them to cancel and take my BA SUV for a few dollars more than Fuber's upfront price, I have a square and it automatically emails receipts, I get 15% tips or higher on 90% of my rides, I am fully commercially insured for a mill and even have an umbrella policy... sold every time and make best friends and Fuber haters out of everyone of them that rides with me, it has been a nice week

·
Registered
32 Posts
I think we can all agree...HIMMS was a great conference for us collectively.

That's pretty damn impressive. I didn't leave select mode the entire night (and Wednesday) did $197 + $30 in tips Monday, $235, no tips on Wednesday. All in select mode. For you to do in all x mode has me curious. How many miles did you drive both nights? How much in gas? This would be an interesting case study. We clearly made the same amount if you only look at $/hr. Which I personally think is one of the biggest flaws in the mindset of a lot of drivers. I tend to disregard $/hr as opposed to a straight up p/l perspective. By the way, this is by no means trying to belittle your night. Making $200 in x is damn impressive.
Like 250 miles 20 in gas (Toyota corolla) I used to have a select car and did select and x it wasn't worth it though cause I'd only get 1 or 2 select rides a night and they were really short Maybe it's the area I work in. I only drive downtown and winter park usually

1 - 20 of 34 Posts