Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,941 Posts
Ladies are more than welcome to sit in the front seat on a ride, as long as they are over 35, have no kids, are not married or engaged or have a boyfriend, are a legal resident or US citizen, speak and understand English well, are gainfully employed, cute, laid back, smell good, are either Latina, Asian or Indian or a combination thereof, and are willing to buy me at minimum dinner at the restaurant of my choice until death due us part.

·
Registered
468 Posts
Ladies are more than welcome to sit in the front seat on a ride, as long as they are over 35, have no kids, are not married or engaged or have a boyfriend, are a legal resident or US citizen, speak and understand English well, are gainfully employed, cute, laid back, smell good, are either Latina, Asian or Indian or a combination thereof, and are willing to buy me at minimum dinner at the restaurant of my choice until death due us part.
You almost got me, but the dinner thing was a deal breaker :laugh:

·
Banned
10,021 Posts
Yesterday I got a comfort ping. First time i checked the preferences and it said they want quiet. I was like cool, they will probably sit in the back and be chill ?. But when they came to the car they sat in the front and just wanted to talk. Sometimes after an 8 hour day you just want them in the back, quiet ?.

·
Premium Member
23,117 Posts
Is it me or does any other driver hate it when passengers want to sit in the front seat?
Yes.

Unless I already carnally know you I don't like people sitting up front.

Too much temptation for them to touch my radio or temperature controls, both of which won't end well for them.

·
Premium Member
8,683 Posts
Is it me or does any other driver hate it when passengers want to sit in the front seat?
I said this before and I'll repeat: it's easier to deliver a karate chop to the throat if things go south.
I dislike when a single pax wants to sit directly behind me where I can't monitor him. I keep the driver seat all the way back to discourage that behavior, and the doors are locked as I signal the idiot to come around to the passenger-side of the vehicle.

First time i checked the preferences and it said they want quiet. I was like cool, they will probably sit in the back and be chill ?. But when they came to the car they sat in the front and just wanted to talk.
They select the "quiet" preference, because they don't know who's picking them up. After they decide you're their "'type," they won't shut up.

·
Registered
5,663 Posts
I said this before and I'll repeat: it's easier to deliver a karate chop to the throat if things go south.
I dislike when a single pax wants to sit directly behind me where I can't monitor him. I keep the driver seat all the way back to discourage that behavior, and the doors are locked as I signal the idiot to come around to the passenger-side of the vehicle.

They select the "quiet" preference, because they don't know who's picking them up. After they decide you're their "'type," they won't shut up.
Every time someone goes to sit behind me I think about the male driver in Chicago that was killed with a machete by a teenage girl.

The guy couldn't see it coming one second thinking about "what's for lunch?", then the next begging for your life and praying to God for one more chance.

·
Premium Member
5,477 Posts
Jeese buddy that's an awfully high bar.
I just dont want em to smell bad...

·
Premium Member
412 Posts
Yes, some hate it. NO, not all get those that do. Yes, some think this gig is some high bar customer service deal. YES, some of us don't. Jeezus, drop it. It's already been discussed in another thread.

There is another thread about this.

As long as they don't look shady, crazy, fat or smell no problem.
We just had a huge discussion about this.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts