Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys just dropped a rider here and I've got a text from Uber that only 1 car is in the que so I might just wait for a job instead of Going back empty. Where is the waiting area any one knows ?

·
Premium Member
452 Posts
Not sure where the waiting is but are u sure there is only one car waiting I would double check never trust uber.
It looks as of people are finally stopping
Going to gatwick empty to pick up 75p
A mile so uber is trying hard to convince you to wait around.

Friend of mine had a text message
No waiting at Gatwick when he was
Miles away so they would do anything.

Make sure you share with us your pennies though..... Screenshot

·
Banned
2,534 Posts
There mad. They put down the price in summer because they know there's alot of work to and from airports...now lool what they done lol....no drivers in the evenings at Gatwick looool...hopefully they will put the price back to normal soon....alot of money to be made from airports during this period....Ubers losing out big time as well as us...

·
Registered
5,470 Posts
There mad. They put down the price in summer because they know there's alot of work to and from airports...now lool what they done lol....no drivers in the evenings at Gatwick looool...hopefully they will put the price back to normal soon....alot of money to be made from airports during this period....Ubers losing out big time as well as us...
It's just Uber greed trying to nick jobs off both local ph firms and black cabbies for the summer tourist season.

They make profit from the numbers of jobs but I hope too that it backfires for Uber, they need sorting out for attempting to screw those who bring their profits in.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts