Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any gas station thats recommended in the city or should i just try to stick to the ones in the outer boros and jersey?

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
Remember when using destination filter the time does not count toward incentive. I filled up in jersey once right after the Holland tunnel for $1.69. If you go to the one on the west side its $3.39! I had no choice smh lol. But most of the time I just make sure I fill up in bk. $2.23 in some places

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Remember when using destination filter the time does not count toward incentive. I filled up in jersey once right after the Holland tunnel for $1.69. If you go to the one on the west side its $3.39! I had no choice smh lol. But most of the time I just make sure I fill up in bk. $2.23 in some places
Got a full tank and ready to go on monday, im guessing by the time i want to head home ill fill up again, dont know how much gas i will use up. In queens the gas is like 2.35 for the most part. I saw the mobile on the west side, they a bunch of crooks like how is it even legal to charge that much??

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
Yeah its ridiculous but they would gladly let you use the bathroom....lmao hardest thing about this job is finding a pot to piss in literally lol. I find myself cursing myself out when I get that ping and I'm looking for a McDonald's or gas stations for a bathroom

·
Premium Member
5,241 Posts
Got a full tank and ready to go on monday, im guessing by the time i want to head home ill fill up again, dont know how much gas i will use up. In queens the gas is like 2.35 for the most part. I saw the mobile on the west side, they a bunch of crooks like how is it even legal to charge that much??
It's called supply and demand. Unless you have been doing this for a long time you have no idea how many gas stations have been sold to developers for millions.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I was seeing speedway also has a rewards card thats like .10 off and points add up for snacks

·
Premium Member
4,578 Posts
I fill up in Manhattan only if I have to. The price is insane, but if you need gas you will pay it. Get only what you need to finish the day. Jersey is the best place, but you never know when you will be there. I usually end up there when my tank is full or nearly full. Don't want to waste time filling up a few gallons.
I like to start my day with a full tank, that means filling up in queens.

·
Premium Member
151 Posts
I use speedway, I like their reward program. Since it's not my vehicle I can care less which gas I use. But on my personal vehicle I use Shell Gas religiously

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I use speedway, I like their reward program. Since it's not my vehicle I can care less which gas I use. But on my personal vehicle I use Shell Gas religiously
I also use shell for my personal car, the one i hate is BP, for some reason my personal car drinks it like theres no tomorrow. I try to also have a full tank before i start, my convience is that i have a speedway about 2 blocks away

1 - 17 of 17 Posts