Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Gas prices in NJ are low by about $0.55 cents since the last rate cut to fares in NJ.

Would UBER be thinking of another rate cut? **(remember drivers partners have no votes on rates)

Could price cut motivate you to form a drivers' association group?

Drivers, don't be surprise if our impair partner UBER could comes with another rate cut before winter.

·
Registered
579 Posts
$1.91 @ my local Costco, only debit or Amex card, that was 4 days ago.. probably in the $1.80 by now
If Uber cuts the rates, we save a few cents, but the wear and tear is the same.. I'm out.. i'm Ubering for 3 weeks now..

·
Registered
1,572 Posts
NJ is one of the highest (if not the highest) cost of living states in the country. The passengers can afford higher rates and driver NEED them just to survive in the state.

Making 50k in NJ is like making minumum wage anywhere else when run down crack houses cost $250,000 (or $1500/mo), along with highest national insurance costs, etc.

Uber NEEDS to raise rates in NJ or Uber will fail, you can book it. Only people driving Uber will be owners of facking Tuk-tuks if they don't raise the rates eventually.

·
Banned
4,609 Posts
Hey you all come out to California where you can still pay over $3 thanks to our lovely state taxes and that special California fuel blend the keeps our environment in California peachy keen

·
Registered
2,786 Posts
Hey you all come out to California where you can still pay over $3 thanks to our lovely state taxes and that special California fuel blend the keeps our environment in California peachy keen
Thanks for the invite, but I'll pass.

Sadly, the people moving out of Cali are heading to Texas and they'll Californicate us.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts