Uber Drivers Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,864 Posts
For the OC peeps. On Monday. cause its subject to change,...

Ball Rd & Brookhurst 7-11 was 3.35 then,

Kramer & La Palma 3.29

Good luck.

Reactions: Scenicruiser

·
Super Moderator
15,364 Posts

Kramer & La Palma 3.29

Good luck.
Signal Hill Costco 3.18

Download Gas Guru it's a free app that tells you lowest priced gas in your area.

·
Premium Member
9,864 Posts
Yeah and back then it wwas $1.25

·
Registered
1,695 Posts

Kramer & La Palma 3.29

Good luck.
Was at Sam's Club in FV two days ago and filled up for $3.32 . They normally hold their prices better than others who will jump the first day to 20 cents higher.

·
Super Moderator
15,364 Posts
I use Gas Buddy but does Gas Guru separate cash prices from credit card prices? That is one thing I don't like about Gas Buddy.
Hmmm, good question. Since 99.9% of the time Costco gas is lowest and closest to me, and I only pay cash or ATM, I have no idea. But I will check.

·
Premium Member
5,323 Posts
the ratio of Oil price per bbl to what we pay at the pump is criminal... Oil was over $100 per bbl when we went to $4.00 per gallon in 2008.

Now with Oil under $50.00 we are still near $4.00 in most of L.A. just wait, the news of Exxon making "record profits" is coming.

·
Super Moderator
15,364 Posts
I use Gas Buddy but does Gas Guru separate cash prices from credit card prices? That is one thing I don't like about Gas Buddy.
I went through the Gas Guru app and could find no mention of credit card prices.

Apparently it only filters by grade of gasoline or diesel.

·
Super Moderator
15,364 Posts
Do you have to be a member at Costco to use their gas.......

Also there's a ralphs in woodland hills with super cheap gas.....
Yupp, I don't remember what the fee is but gas is generally 20 cents or more less expensive than any other station.

·
Super Moderator
15,364 Posts
.20¢?? try 57¢/gallon near lbc. The 76 a block from my house is already at 3.75/gallon cash...when I saw 3.18/gallon at Costco I topped off lol
Yupp it depends on which stations you compare. Sometimes there's a 60 cent difference between Costco Signal Hill and Mobil which is a quarter mile away.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts