Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just used my gas card for the first time last night (which was just the worst Friday ever, thanks for asking). The card summary says discount unavailable. This was used at Racetrac on airline and Williams @ $1.78 per. Is it because the gas or Uber are too cheap? Also, no surge Friday nights suck serious arse!

·
Registered
174 Posts
Just used my gas card for the first time last night (which was just the worst Friday ever, thanks for asking). The card summary says discount unavailable. This was used at Racetrac on airline and Williams @ $1.78 per. Is it because the gas or Uber are too cheap? Also, no surge Friday nights suck serious arse!
You didn't make any money after the concert in Champion Square?

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
One ride after the concert for this couple in their 60s, and that was non-surge. I didn't see any surge on the map the whole night.

As for the gas, Uber was suppose to give a discount with their card, but that seems to be more of their shite!

·
Premium Member
65,725 Posts
The Racetrack gives 2 cents a gallon discount.

Have you made 100 trips in the past month to keep your card active ?

Exxon offers a card that gives 12 cents a gallon discount for the first 2 months,then 6 cents a gallon after.

They are very quick to send the card when you apply online.the applications are at the pump.

·
Premium Member
65,725 Posts
Shell,and certain Independent gas stations give 6 cents a gallon discount on Uber card.

Racetrack gives the lowest discount at 2 cents a gallon.

Personally,I dont find Racetrack gas gives good mileage.
Shell gives best mileage if PRICE is comparable to discount generic.

I base this on many cars over many years.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
It is weird, they didn't take the gas out of my weekly pay and are only showing 2 of my purchases out of 4. No discount as of yet on them though.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts