Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Premium Member
586 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Remember they are now camera enforced pcs flowing like confetti if your dropping circ de soir ganton marshal street where we normally dropped for years. Anyone successfully appealed one? Can't find any successes online ... money making cash machine fir Westminster no wonder people have lost faith in public bodies as they act like private corporations.

·
Registered
843 Posts
Remember they are now camera enforced pcs flowing like confetti if your dropping circ de soir ganton marshal street where we normally dropped for years. Anyone successfully appealed one? Can't find any successes online ... money making cash machine fir Westminster no wonder people have lost faith in public bodies as they act like private corporations.
It's been pedestrianised for all of last year most people have lost any appeal.

Westminster loves Uber drivers bet they make millions from them.

·
Premium Member
11,869 Posts
If you are asked to pick up or drop off somewhere where you are likely to get a PCN, stop in an appropriate space and give the customer a call and explain the situation- 99% will understand.
In this instance just drop them at Great Marlborough St/ Beak St- Kingly St or Fouberts Place/ Regents St.
No point working a shift for free.

I can't believe my eyes you came with some useful information for the first time on this forum
Big like

·
Registered
1,649 Posts

Maybe this is why so many of you are getting PCNs.
I see this on a daily basis- just drop them off beyond the zig zags.
I got a pcn a few weeks ago on Curtain road for pulling on to the pavement a little so cars could get passed! Presumably like the Cabbie in the video!

Reactions: Fostel

·
Premium Member
11,869 Posts
I can tell what that cabbie was thinking the split second before he did that stupid move

I've seen the sign it says no right turn
But I need to turn right
Is there camera watching ? No
Any police around ? No
Now if they stop me what shall I say ?
I will just challenge it and say I've been doing that turn for 20 years never noticed the new signs
And he will imagine himself in the court challenging the fine

Human brain is an amazing machine

BTW that also applies to the Peugeot driver as well

Reactions: -JR-

·
Premium Member
11,869 Posts
Man, soon you won't be able to do left or right turns any more!!!

So, if you are on M4, A4, A40 or any other eastbound route if need to turn right, please proceed via A13 to M25 anticlockwise to M1 and then proceed southbound to desired destination.....

Soon to be London scenario!!!!!
Some of these no left turns really silly and pointless
Like old Marylebone rd to edgware Rd no left turn for no reason

1 - 20 of 32 Posts