·
Premium Member
9,842 Posts
**** that guy.

Reactions: Uber Kraus

·
Registered
15,927 Posts
Fake but I did have someone get in my car this way my first week (before I learned to lock the doors) and demand I drive them somewhere. I had to tell them GTFO because they were drunk and wouldn't get I was not THEIR Uber.

·
Registered
1,483 Posts
Yup! Fake. I do not believe people would be that calm if a stranger jumped in their car. I keep my doors locked so he would not be jumping in my car.

Not to mention he would get a faceful of hairspray!

·
Registered
323 Posts
"Dont get mad because it's not surge." Lol. HHe does this stuff all the time in his channel.

My favororite is when he wears leggings. He's bent over in his trunk and passing guys will make a comment about his ass, and when he turns around to show he's a dude they freak out. Lol .

·
Registered
2,285 Posts
Good way to get tased.

·
Registered
208 Posts
I have had drunks attempt to open my locked doors. I roll down a power window slightly to ask their name. They say X and they ask if I am their Uber. I tell him I am Lyft for Y. He tries again to open the dorm but wife intervenes.

My hand reached for my OC spray during this incident. Additional defensive options were also at hand.

·
Premium Member
5,362 Posts
I've had a drunk try to get in my car even though I was well outside my Uber service area, no trade dress up, and had out of state plates. Thought for a second to do it for cash but decided against it.

·
Registered
797 Posts
When I first got my car, the doors would not lock when you put the car in gear. So I took it back to the dealer and they changed a seating in the computer. Now, I have to manually LOCK the doors when I stop anywhere while in Uber mode because they auto unlock when you put the car in park. I can't win for losing.

·
Registered
2,127 Posts
When I first got my car, the doors would not lock when you put the car in gear. So I took it back to the dealer and they changed a seating in the computer. Now, I have to manually LOCK the doors when I stop anywhere while in Uber mode because they auto unlock when you put the car in park. I can't win for losing.
Yeah, I hate that! You have to train yourself not to put it in park in bad neighborhoods.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts