Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I was driving on 95 yesterday afternoon and this dude sent me a request to pick him up, he was a Lyft Line. I ignored it the first time, second time he requested me again, I ignored it. The third time the mother f switch from Lyft L to Lyft normal to see if I was going to pick him up. I accepted then rejected it. The ****er tried to be smart.

·
Registered
5,572 Posts
a hahahahahaha. I hate line that much too.

The funny thing is he got his hopes up, yes I am getting a ride. Only to have them crushed moments later. I might even drive to him for a minute or two and then cancel. or stop midway and wait for the call. or go run an Uber call with him hooked. The possibilities are endless.

I actually had a lyft pax hooked while I picked up an Uber rider and then later crossed paths with the Lyft rider who was not happy when he saw someone else in the car. He then cancelled.

·
Premium Member
5,483 Posts
So I was driving on 95 yesterday afternoon and this dude sent me a request to pick him up, he was a Lyft Line. I ignored it the first time, second time he requested me again, I ignored it. The third time the mother f switch from Lyft L to Lyft normal to see if I was going to pick him up. I accepted then rejected it. The &%[email protected]!*er tried to be smart.
I had this happen not long ago on UberPool instead. Obviously this rider was getting passed around and rejected by drivers like a $2 street walker, and everyone saw how fugly she was.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts