Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This was during my first or second week driving for UBER. I had a couple, both pretty drunk after a day at one of the music festivals, and an evening at a bar in Oakland. I picked them up from the bar, the guy fell on his ass as he went to get in the car. They were both snoring within two minutes. They were tourists from LA, going to the Claremont Hotel in Berkeley. I didn't entirely know how to get there but at a glance the overview map looked good so off I went. About 15 minutes later I'm on a dead end residential street with a steep wooded hillside below with the Claremont nestled in the trees below and the app map saying I've arrived. Good thing they were out cold in the back seat...

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
This was during my first or second week driving for UBER. I had a couple, both pretty drunk after a day at one of the music festivals, and an evening at a bar in Oakland. I picked them up from the bar, the guy fell on his ass as he went to get in the car. They were both snoring within two minutes. They were tourists from LA, going to the Claremont Hotel in Berkeley. I didn't entirely know how to get there but at a glance the overview map looked good so off I went. About 15 minutes later I'm on a dead end residential street with a steep wooded hillside below with the Claremont nestled in the trees below and the app map saying I've arrived. Good thing they were out cold in the back seat...
Waze always wants to drop you off in the back alley behind the hotel/restaurant/hospital/bar. Always switch over to the uber app when you are a few blocks away

1 - 4 of 4 Posts