1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
let's share stories
while ubering !
1- Funny

picked up girl 35 years old valentine day last year !asked her if she got plan or any flowers lol she said No this all lies and not me ! ! i said me too ! than she start tell me she never able hold on boy friend ! told her I m same ! she said no one asked her marrige ! in her life !!!i told her lol don't feel bad me too ! she told me how they dumped by guys lol i said i hit and punch than dump ! start telling me how she do much for guys ! money and gifts ! lol she make 6 figures ! she was white beautiful girl she had good job ! any way she was nice girl she gave me her number to hung out but i never called her lol ! don't wnat hear her drama ! not post her name not recored in video lol ! had no dash cam

2 - Sad very sad story ! 6 month Ago was doing quest ! DC NW to bethada ! had female pool rider ! in my car second pool request came in ! i went to him he come in ! he was on the phone telling in very sad sound he lost his job to his wife ! he said how the manager was rude and fired him ! while he is on the phone i heard he can't buy milk for baby today ! he call his sister in cali send money ! but now her sister not answering phone she is at work ! so he got no money ! when he hung up the phone i said hey man what type job you do ! he said he was server ! i asked him hey man i heard the phone and i see you had day!!!!! but i like to ask you some personal question ! how old you little son ???? he said only 5 weeks ! my heart almost stops ! i said i have gift for your son ! can you driver to him ! hope you accept it ! he said what is that i said it's $60 dollar! please buy him milks ! you must call your wife now ! please tell her you geting millk ! tell her someone offers gift $60 ! he said smile and shocked and was shocked while i look at him he wanted bad and he don't feel take it ! but he need it ! i said listen brother ! you may gift other perosn one day while they have kids ! needs ! i know uber not good ! he said they will send him check next week ! i i said it's my money i give it away to your son ! i pulled money out ! we pass by safeway ! so we stop he said called his wife in car told her that uber drive offers money for his son milk ! so wife was thanks full while on speaker ! she was sound 20ish ! he left happy smile i said we can't wait here he said i walk home it's very close ! he took uber because wa $2 ! he had uber pass , i told him go find job don't call sister ! ! any way he left we don't wnat wait in store ! the first pool rdier scared and tears came out of her eyes ! she start crying she told me i'm so sorry i had no money no cash on me ! acctuly while we talk about my $60 she said take it one day you can give her back get her number ! than she said no she saying it's gift !
she said i'm such nice perosn !!!she said she don't care cash !!!!!!if so she was giving him too !!!!she asked me what should she do ? i said just share food ! help other is good ! is good ! she said she can put $30 in my acount i said no go give that $30 to homeless ! or always care some cash u may need help some people she agreed ! she was nice but i remmber that was my last pool ! everyone may ask what was the guy story he moved from cali for 3 month his wife had no job ! he was hispanic very good guy hard working ! but life was hard for him even he left said please give me number i send you money back i said no this your son money ! maybe one day he going help me when i'm older lady ! any way life is good love peace for all uber and people who use uber ! look i'm not evil i'm nice perosn i'm sad none of this stories had really taped or recored ! even be recored ! i won't released for privacy ! but that is true story hope you enjoy it ! love kiss

if any news or media going tell this story in news ! the full credit should go back to Uber people Net ! it's my story but i enjoy this page a lot and i like they get credit for this story ! hey uber people net i love you guys too lol

·
25,794 Posts
I have already posted about my saving Christmas for someone. It happened many years back, before there was such a thing as Uber. I was driving the cab.

There was another time.

I used to make deliveries for this one firm to WAMU, back when it was still on campus. I get this call from them that gets me out of my bed. I was sleeping late because I was leaving Washington at midnight to go home for Christmas. They absolutely had to have this tape delivered to WAMU yesterday, so allright, grumble, groan, let me throw on my clothes, get into the car, pick up the tape and take it up there. As I had parked the cab somewhere else, I took my private car. So I pick up the tape, drop it at WAMU, start to drive off when I see this lady sitting on a suitcase in front of Letts/Anderson with her head in her hands I get out and ask her what is wrong. She is crying. She had called a cab (from a company other than mine), it did not show up, she missed her train and was going to miss her connexion in New York. This was liberally sprinkled with the boo hoo hoos and the tears were freezing on her face (remember, it was December). I asked her why she was sitting out in the cold crying, why did she not go back inside where at least she would not catch her death of cold. She told me that the dormitory was closed and she could not get back inside. As, at the time, the WAMU Campus Police was next to Anderson/Letts, I told her that she should go there and try to talk to them. She was totally hysterical/illogical.

Finally, I just asked her where she was going. She told me Danbury, Connecticut. I told her that it was her Five Star Lucky Day (again, this was long before Uber). It just so happened that I was headed to Boston in a few hours and that the route that I take carries me through Danbury. If she were willing to wait in my apartment in DuPont while I got everything together, she could have a ride. She must have thought that it was a little creepy, at first, but I told her that I was strictly on the up and up. So she threw her suitcase into the trunk of my 1969 Ford ragtop and off we went first to DuPont, where I gave her a beer (you could still drink at eighteen, then), finished my packing, took a shower, dressed and off we went. Yes, I actually managed to find a place to park in DuPont at night. Remember, it was late December, so many people were out of town.

·
Registered
604 Posts
let's share stories
while ubering !
1- Funny

picked up girl 35 years old valentine day last year !asked her if she got plan or any flowers lol she said No this all lies and not me ! ! i said me too ! than she start tell me she never able hold on boy friend ! told her I m same ! she said no one asked her marrige ! in her life !!!i told her lol don't feel bad me too ! she told me how they dumped by guys lol i said i hit and punch than dump ! start telling me how she do much for guys ! money and gifts ! lol she make 6 figures ! she was white beautiful girl she had good job ! any way she was nice girl she gave me her number to hung out but i never called her lol ! don't wnat hear her drama ! not post her name not recored in video lol ! had no dash cam

2 - Sad very sad story ! 6 month Ago was doing quest ! DC NW to bethada ! had female pool rider ! in my car second pool request came in ! i went to him he come in ! he was on the phone telling in very sad sound he lost his job to his wife ! he said how the manager was rude and fired him ! while he is on the phone i heard he can't buy milk for baby today ! he call his sister in cali send money ! but now her sister not answering phone she is at work ! so he got no money ! when he hung up the phone i said hey man what type job you do ! he said he was server ! i asked him hey man i heard the phone and i see you had day!!!!! but i like to ask you some personal question ! how old you little son ???? he said only 5 weeks ! my heart almost stops ! i said i have gift for your son ! can you driver to him ! hope you accept it ! he said what is that i said it's $60 dollar! please buy him milks ! you must call your wife now ! please tell her you geting millk ! tell her someone offers gift $60 ! he said smile and shocked and was shocked while i look at him he wanted bad and he don't feel take it ! but he need it ! i said listen brother ! you may gift other perosn one day while they have kids ! needs ! i know uber not good ! he said they will send him check next week ! i i said it's my money i give it away to your son ! i pulled money out ! we pass by safeway ! so we stop he said called his wife in car told her that uber drive offers money for his son milk ! so wife was thanks full while on speaker ! she was sound 20ish ! he left happy smile i said we can't wait here he said i walk home it's very close ! he took uber because wa $2 ! he had uber pass , i told him go find job don't call sister ! ! any way he left we don't wnat wait in store ! the first pool rdier scared and tears came out of her eyes ! she start crying she told me i'm so sorry i had no money no cash on me ! acctuly while we talk about my $60 she said take it one day you can give her back get her number ! than she said no she saying it's gift !
she said i'm such nice perosn !!!she said she don't care cash !!!!!!if so she was giving him too !!!!she asked me what should she do ? i said just share food ! help other is good ! is good ! she said she can put $30 in my acount i said no go give that $30 to homeless ! or always care some cash u may need help some people she agreed ! she was nice but i remmber that was my last pool ! everyone may ask what was the guy story he moved from cali for 3 month his wife had no job ! he was hispanic very good guy hard working ! but life was hard for him even he left said please give me number i send you money back i said no this your son money ! maybe one day he going help me when i'm older lady ! any way life is good love peace for all uber and people who use uber ! look i'm not evil i'm nice perosn i'm sad none of this stories had really taped or recored ! even be recored ! i won't released for privacy ! but that is true story hope you enjoy it ! love kiss

if any news or media going tell this story in news ! the full credit should go back to Uber people Net ! it's my story but i enjoy this page a lot and i like they get credit for this story ! hey uber people net i love you guys too lol

·
Registered
120 Posts
I was at Dullas airport late dropping off a pax. Passed the lot to see if it was full and yes it was about 30 cars and it was late. I knew there was a big chance I won't get a pax. There was only about 3 planes arriving before closing. On the way out, I got a ping to car rental around the corner, so I accepted. I was thinking, it must be a worker cause it's late. Picked up and turned out she was going to Richmond Va. I was already exhausted, already worked 9 plus hours, and normally decline long rides that has dead miles. So I decline the ride ready to hit "cancel ride." I was hoping for a short run before I head home. She started crying because no one was accepting her pings and I was the only driver who actually showed up. All the drivers at the lot wanted airport pings. She tells me, her mom is at the hospital in a coma from a head injury and she flew in from Cali to go to the Hospital. She was going to rent a car and drive to Richmond, but the credit card she has belonged to her husband and the car rental wouldn't accept it. So I did the right thing and I took her to Richmond. Uber only paid me $120 ;( She ended up tipping me $60 cash and did another 5 quick runs to make an additional $80 (surge night) in Richmond before I head the dead miles back home. Working in another city, her mom in a coma, and the late night surge woke me up! Ended up making about $500 that day.

·
Premium Member
63,038 Posts
let's share stories
while ubering !
1- Funny

He bought 3 bags of heroine for your $60.00.
If he can buy uber ride.
He can buy milk.

He makes $600.00 a day conning Uber drivers . . .

Believe it or not,
People collect Heroine bag stamp art.

It has even been displayed at museums in New York.

Your boy wanted to buy powdered poppy milk.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
757 Posts
The other week I went and saw transformers in the theater. After the movie DMV was surging (10pm on Sunday) so I decided to drive. Nothing but pools but all surge. I got a ping at 12:30am out in Mt Vernon VA. I accepted, started off toward pax.
Two minutes on my way the pax called. He says hi and asks if I'm ok with the destination. I told him we don't see their destination till we start the trip. There is a long sigh on the other end, and he says, "well I'm going to Philly, if that's too far I completely understand and will cancel and request again." Me, "you mean the state?" He laughed and said yea. I told him well, I guess we're going to Philly.
Pick up the pax and he's quite for about 10 min or so. I can see in the rearview pax looks like he doesn't have anymore fight left. I finally ask him why he's headed to Philly so late. He told me, " my girlfriend of 5 years just told me she didn't love me anymore." He moved here with her 3 years ago for her job. They bought a house, 2 new cars all in the past 2 years, and was saving up for a ring then earlier that day she told him it was over and if they continued their relationship that she would just be unfaithful and living a lie.
He had asked her why, and her response was she just didn't love him anymore, and when asked when she started feeling this way she said she had her doubts 2 years ago(before the purchase of the house and cars).
Pax said she told him he could stay in the house till he figured out what he wanted to do. He said he would take one of the cars and head home to Philly and come for his stuff later. She said he could go if he wants, but the cars stay here and that she was giving his car to one of her friends. He was going to argue about it, but ended up she had texted two of her male friends to come over "just in case". And that's why he requested Uber.
The rest of the ride we talked and he said he was going home to clear his head and he was going to get a lawyer and sort out the battle over stuff later.
Made it to Philly, he got out thanked me and handed me a $50. Told me that should help a little for the ride back home.
Turned off the app, started to head home feeling really bad for the guy. So I stopped at Gino's for a cheese steak to ease some of the pain...

$180 trip + $50 tip + Gino's cheese steak

·
Premium Member
959 Posts
Halloween last year I pick up a nerdy looking guy with a really hit
drunk girl downtown. It was a 3.0 surge to Rockville.

Chick passes out and the dude tells me they had been talking online for about a year and he flew all the way from Seattle to spend a weekend with her.

They go out and she gets super drunk after 6 shots and starts making out with other guys. They got kicked out of the bar now they are heading to her parents house in Rockville and he has no place to stay as she said he cannot stay with her.

As we pull up to the house she suddenly wakes up and acts sober. As im droppinh them off she tells him not to bother with plans the next day she has to work says good bye and walks away.

He is sitting there stunned and asks me to take him to a hotel. The rest of the ride he is wondering talking about how much he loves her.

Sad.

·
Banned
373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Aztek98 i do have story of online dating too from uber rider i share it tonight ! wonderful story thank you ! wow got sevral online dates story form pax you guys long it ! but practis my english i write type hope you enjoy when you read than i post tonight

Damn and damn.
we may end up like that ! we should never meet ! maybe you dump me after first date lol

1 - 14 of 14 Posts