Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This weekend , I had to of the best destinations. One drunk girl had her destination as the place I picked her up and another had Belgium. She was like how the hell did I get Belgium in there. Drunk people problems LOL

·
Premium Member
1,026 Posts
I had a cute Goth girl, looked like Wednesday Addams. Destination was a Goth store where she works off of South Street, Philly. I forget the name of the place but it had a funny, spooky name of some sort.

·
Registered
96 Posts
the destination was correct

however im sure you have all experineced maps having us drop off/pick up in back of business

their hotel happened to be off the freeway
so maps told me to drop them off right after entering the freeway

·
Registered
797 Posts
I had a pickup in the middle of the Chesapeake Bay. I actually drove through the community looking for the rider. Took the over 5 minute wait $$ and left whomever pinged alone.

·
Registered
102 Posts
This isn't really a funny destination, but how about NO PASSENGER. A husband ordered Uber to have me deliver diapers to his wife across town. It was a little weird, but funny to have no one in my car.

Has anyone ordered you to deliver a package before?

·
Registered
99 Posts
This isn't really a funny destination, but how about NO PASSENGER. A husband ordered Uber to have me deliver diapers to his wife across town. It was a little weird, but funny to have no one in my car.

I had a lady request a ride and when I got there she just wanted me to take her ex husbands car keys to him at the head of a jogging/hiking trail.
She gave me the location and his cell #. Luckily he was standing right there waiting for me when I arrived.

·
Registered
797 Posts

No but I want those trips. Much quieter and less hassle

1 - 20 of 44 Posts