Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone who's done UberX full time during this summer tell me how much they make weekly, after gas and future maintenance is figured in?

·
Registered
1 Posts
With the rates as they were this summer it was a losing proposition. One caveat is that I don't drive the late late show crowd. This past week my hourly pay was $10.40 before gas and depreciation. Was on the clock 55 hours (which means more considering bathroom breaks, etc.) Hoping the fall business doubles like the graph Uber sent out shows from previous seasons.

·
Registered
920 Posts
The avg. trip ride in Phoenix for x is $9. You get the occasional $17 trips but you get a ton of $6 trips. So after driving 50 hrs and after Uber fees you'll earn $430 - Minus gas, Minus insurance, Minus depreciation, Minus, Minus, Minus...UBER ON!!

·
Registered
8 Posts
I'm doing 6pm to midnight every night. I'm making $400 net. This time last year when I started I was making $500 net only working Thursday, Fridays and Saturdays. I miss those days. I'm sitting here on a Friday night going on to hour number 3 without a ride. Uber On!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts