Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Premium Member
232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Noticed long queues this evening had to join one. Buy fuel tonight if you can. Its madness out there.

·
Premium Member
109 Posts
No need to panic buy. There's enough supply but just delays in the delivery chain. In fact, a similar situation happened with BP in July. Panic buying will only drive prices up.

Though, if anybody wants to become a lorry driver this is your chance, new Visa for European lorry drivers is coming.

Maybe this was all planned by Extinction Rebellion))

·
Registered
65 Posts
Ah shit that's my night cut short. They've all run out now because of these scaredy cats panicking. I should've filled up earlier my mistake. Next delivery tomorrow morning.

·
Registered
65 Posts
There's NO stations with fuel left near me. Time to catch up on sleep. Please let me know when we're stocked up again, I've got 10 miles left to drive to one

·
Premium Member
5,839 Posts
I have a half tank diesel in my car. Any one wants to buy it? :D
This morning at 5am, I went to 5 petrol stations. They were all closed. At Asda petrol station, there was a long queue. Yesterday morning was the same. I stop working until I can refill my car. This is one of the gifts of Brexit. Each Brexiteer should get a PCN.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Brexitiers said British workers will come forward after Brexit. Where are they now? Back to issuing visas to foreigners lol. What a joke
It takes long to train for a HGV licence. Also I don't think they advertised it much until recently. Most of the job ads show HGV drivers with 2 years exp for £13p/h. They're having a laugh

·
Registered
65 Posts
I have a half tank diesel in my car. Any one wants to buy it? :D
This morning at 5am, I went to 5 petrol stations. They were all closed. At Asda petrol station, there was a long queue. Yesterday morning was the same. I stop working until I can refill my car. This is one of the gifts of Brexit. Each Brexiteer should get a PCN.
I tried at 4am no luck. I didn't try asda though. Asda supplies are there?

·
Registered
65 Posts
Certainly not. You be sure Asda petrol station became empty a lot earlier. Each driver goes there but it takes too long to come out. This causes queueing up.
Please what is the news about fuel supply? I am so busy at home I didn't and don't have time to go out to check.
BP near me was restocked today, its probably run out by now. Same with tesco brent Park, but confirm that's run out. Also she'll on Edgware Road got a delivery but I don't know if any left now. Asda also restocked this morning I heard, finished now.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts