Uber Drivers Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
9,012 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
is it 5 cents a gallon or 10 cents a gallon. Why can't uber be honest with us on how much we are going to save at the pump? It says up to, so it could be 1 cent a gallon. Opened my fuel reward package today. Not interested. Unless you can guarantee what my savings are you can go **** yourselves with your millenial bull shit double talk. No integrity what so ever
image.jpg

image.jpg

·
Banned
1,435 Posts
I used to work in retail and we always had signs that said "up to 60% off!"

And customers walk in and say well this isn't 60% off. Smh

The "up to" bullshit is to mislead idiotic people.

·
Banned
4,609 Posts
I never accepted the card as its was my impression it was a "credit card" with a savings of 15 cents a gallon...after you add the card surcharge I believe it better to pay CASH (well unless you do Costco) price.

·
Registered
291 Posts
LOL Uber is really ****ing disgusting. Classic pyramid scheme where they keep stacking on new modules that are supposed to benefit the workers, but in reality it's just more creative methods to keep squeezing blood from a stone. I hope they get destroyed some day.

/but I'll keep sniping surges until then

·
Premium Member
9,858 Posts
Its like the 10% in the rewards section. 10% isn't shit.

It would be a miracle for me to do 200 trips in a month. I would be fine with 20 a month if they all went to LA or SD. That $200 in rider fee should be in my pocket if you want to reward me. That isn't asking to much since your are making Millions on ride fees.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts