Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have had a fuel card for 2 weeks now but I have been charged over 550 in charge. Over 550 in gas. Also I am being denied for any lease I work full time . Sometimes I feel like a dog. But I get over it and hope things will go smoothly again

·
Premium Member
63,041 Posts
I have had a fuel card for 2 weeks now but I have been charged over 550 in charge. Over 550 in gas. Also I am being denied for any lease I work full time . Sometimes I feel like a dog. But I get over it and hope things will go smoothly again
They won't.
Nothing will ever be smooth again.
Uber just gets worse & worse.
Never better.
Abandon all hope.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Uber is the best thing that has happened for me in a long time Uber has changed all aspects of hope feeling good about myself . I know there is. Chance for a better future for me as well as who is in my life as well

·
Registered
1,393 Posts
Uber is the best thing that has happened for me in a long time Uber has changed all aspects of hope feeling good about myself . I know there is. Chance for a better future for me as well as who is in my life as well
Pay no attention to the troll behind the curtain.....Alice that person is actually a figment of Uber's imagination

·
Registered
596 Posts
We all thought it once guys...He'll come around. He'll tell this story to everyone in his town and oversaturate the market his damn self...Noobs are making more noobs...Rates go down to hopefully supply the noobs with enough noob-ness to continue the screwery. Start breaking ant legs man...If you flatten a drivers tire on a Tuesday he might be destitute forever.

·
Banned
11,813 Posts
You posted a thread "I Love Uber" almost simultaneously to this one. Are you Bi-Polar?

·
Registered
269 Posts
Sadly to say, we all sip the Kool-aid at first and Uber seems like the best. Ha. Far from it.

We all thought it once guys...He'll come around. He'll tell this story to everyone in his town and oversaturate the market his damn self...Noobs are making more noobs...Rates go down to hopefully supply the noobs with enough noob-ness to continue the screwery. Start breaking ant legs man...If you flatten a drivers tire on a Tuesday he might be destitute forever.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts