Uber Drivers Forum banner

Fuber support strikes again

1K views 18 replies 9 participants last post by  joetheuberdriver 
#1 ·
back story: paxhole, kickout, paxhole cancels after kickout and says he'll be demanding refund and spat on my car

So I e-mail support with the above details plus more and guess what. "Thanks for looking out for your rider. The fare has been refunded" and to boot my money earned went to $0 for the ride.

So now I'm trying to get my money back and the refund, umm, refunded.

So far 30 emails. Latest "due to the short nature of the trip, and the fact the passenger did not get to his destination, the refund is good"

#9 ·
Yup. Fuber support is inept. Doesn't matter how many times I tell them that the trip didn't make destination and why it was short (kick out) they're refusing to give the money back to me.

Now my balance is negative $5 since I cashed out last night.

E-mail count: 48

#11 ·
I'm thinking of letting it go but the fact that the paxhole got his money back due to some inept thing seeing that magical word and just doing it gets me.

I doubt the glh can do anything, but who knows. Made the $5 back in cash tips anyways.

#17 ·
I'm thinking of letting it go but the fact that the paxhole got his money back due to some inept thing seeing that magical word and just doing it gets me.

I doubt the glh can do anything, but who knows. Made the $5 back in cash tips anyways.
Just do what Woon told you to do and call support. It is much easier to get your way if you're talking to a human being one-on-one. You can go on for weeks via email.

I understand wanting to get that small amount of money based on principle. I've done it before too. I won't let Uber screw me out of $1...because that's $1 X millions that they are earning for free off of our backs.

#13 ·
Costly due to the mental health care it would cost me if I continued.

Lesson learned, don't say the word refund in your emails to uber

Edit:
Thank fkn gods.

Someone with a brain actually went thru all the emails and realized OPPS

got my money back.

Paxhole statement still says paid zero, but honestly idgaf about that anymore.

#14 ·
Ha ha, everytime I toss a paxhole for some S they pull and let support know, I get that same canned S thanking me for looking out for the rider...

Additional messsges from me usually gets back the other canned BS, that drivers and riders need to treat each other with respect.

When I persued it with support, I was temporarily deactivated while they looked into it.

Ha ha ... gave me a relaxing vacation from their nasty paxholes.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.