Uber Drivers Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Banned
325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Driving down Sepulveda towards Manhattan Beach and for some reason took a look at the FUBAR pax app. Of course it's not surging since there's a solid line of cars behind me, probably coming from LAX. I look around and the next thing I see to the right of me is a late model Prius. Of course the FUBAR dress is plastered to his windshield along with at least 2 electronic devices. This guy was middle aged, well dressed and sporting all kinds of bling. On top of that, I could see wires hanging down from his ear buds, blue tooth and god knows what like he's James ****ing Bond.
Jesus Christ!!

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
I don't understand how people are making money...gas is expensive, no surge and a tons of cars....can someone tell me something I don't know?
Math is hard.

·
Registered
238 Posts
Driving down Sepulveda towards Manhattan Beach and for some reason took a look at the FUBAR pax app. Of course it's not surging since there's a solid line of cars behind me, probably coming from LAX. I look around and the next thing I see to the right of me is a late model Prius. Of course the FUBAR dress is plastered to his windshield along with at least 2 electronic devices. This guy was middle aged, well dressed and sporting all kinds of bling. On top of that, I could see wires hanging down from his ear buds, blue tooth and god knows what like he's James ****ing Bond.
Jesus Christ!!
Is there something wrong with being middle aged? I am hopeful that if you make it to middle age you will not be driving for Uber as a way to pick up some spare change. The good news is this, I am happier at 55 then I was at 35. I think we are all more similar that we are different. All the best!

·
Registered
238 Posts
Thanks for the reply. I get it, saw a guy in an older Corolla, looked like a old cabbie, pulled into a gas station with his cigarette hanging out the window, Uber U in plain view. I thought to myself this game is going to get weird.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Guys I cant believe you no offense but you are like little babies crying over a food lol if you dont like it why dont you just consider quitting?

Or you make more money when you contribute to the forum?

I dont get it and never will...

Id love to see people contribute to the forum just like Optimus Uber TransporterX Oh you know what I mean.......

·
Banned
325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Guys I cant believe you no offense but you are like little babies crying over a food lol if you dont like it why dont you just consider quitting?

Id love to see people contribute to the forum just like Optimus Uber TransporterX Oh you know what I mean.......[/QUOTE)

Hey!

Shed some light so we're clear on where you're coming from.

Think I was just called a baby (lol)

·
Banned
325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·

Id love to see people contribute to the forum just like Optimus Uber TransporterX Oh you know what I mean.......
Hey!

Shed some light so we're clear on where you're coming from

Think I was just called a baby (lol)

·
Registered
6,422 Posts
Yes, 55 is the new 54.

I am with you.
POST # 6/headtheball: ...R...O...A...R...!
God bless You for
Your Comedic Timing.......especially with
the UberHammer taking over 3rd Place
from the MIA Kalee...................prayers....

and since LAuberX has become "MEGA-
lodon the Moderator" who knows HOW
BIG A "BITE" he'd take outta Bison...being
the Intelligent Person's RedMeat'n all.

Bison NOT swimming w/sharks!
Right, Scenicruiser?
Do You concur atomix ?

·
Registered
238 Posts
POST # 6/headtheball: ...R...O...A...R...!
God bless You for
Your Comedic Timing.......especially with
the UberHammer taking over 3rd Place
from the MIA Kalee...................prayers....

and since LAuberX has become "MEGA-
lodon the Moderator" who knows HOW
BIG A "BITE" he'd take outta Bison...being
the Intelligent Person's RedMeat'n all.

Bison NOT swimming w/sharks!
Right, Scenicruiser?
Do You concur atomix ?
Hey Bison,
Which herd did you say you came from?

·
Registered
238 Posts
Hey Uber People, I think I saw the "Kook" today. Working off of an Ipad or a very large phone, audio cable dangling up and around the driver side window, black Prius.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts