Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Premium Member
2,215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
friday at 7 pm I dropped pax at airport and immediately got a ping because there were no cars at the airport...it shocked me but more surprising was no surge...WTF...

How can there be no cars at the airport and no surge??????

· Premium Member
11,543 Posts
Are you sure there were no cars?
There was basically no cars i was working downtown fort Lauderdale and noticed the same thing, and no surge lol. If it wasn't friday and since i wslas killing it with lux I would of drove down there. It was 4-12 cars there for a good part of the late dinner rush

· Premium Member
11,543 Posts
As we speak right now it is surging at fll and 4 cars waiting lol

Just dropped off at mia and 10 cars waiting on Saturday around 4pm lol what's going on?

· Premium Member
11,658 Posts
I think Uber may have actually deactivated a lot of trash accounts at both FLL and MIA. We heard a rumor or two, but nothing definitive.

However, in the last week I have noticed the MIA queue numbers lower and the queue moving much faster. We'll see if it holds.

· Premium Member
11,543 Posts
Today it was back at least FLL was, I think it was down to 12 cars at one point, I was going to go there, but then realized the same 5 lux cars are still by snyder park as usual and it wasn't surging. It later went up to the 30's and 40's after the dinner rush. During the day I noticed it in the 60's and as high as 80's. Not sure about MIA.

Not sure if anyone knows what happened at FLL this morning around 5AM, All of Arrivals was blocked off by police, and I was fortunate enough to slip through departures but noticed it looked like they blocked off both departures and arrivals when I left to go back north.

Around thensame time last nignt 81 cars i guess everything back to normal at fll

· Registered
408 Posts
I have had this happen a few times, drop off from north pb county, ride back to north pb county, life is short, enjoy it.

· Premium Member
11,658 Posts
Whoever's the Uber drivers that do all the lettering on Eller Drive should go pick it up the ruin it for the rest of us they're going to kick us out of all the places we park nobody likes us because of them go back to Hialeah
This thread is a year old.

If you think cluttering up the forum with the same message on 12 different threads is going to have a positive effect, you are wrong. People who have to dig through your crap to find threads they are interested in are not going to rush out and tidy up FLL.

Have some consideration for your fellow forum members, and welcome to my Ignore list.

· Registered
385 Posts

If you think cluttering up the forum with the same message on 12 different threads is going to have a positive effect, you are wrong. People who have to dig through your crap to find threads they are interested in are not going to rush out and tidy up FLL.

Have some consideration for your fellow forum members, and welcome to my Ignore list.
I was thinking the same. Lol

· Premium Member
4,025 Posts

I ignored that idiot after seeing him post that drek on 2 threads. Can we get a moderator to delete these old threads?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.