Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I picked up a University student at a train Station on her way from visiting her only relative living in another State.She is from India and asked me to be her friend.We have been friends for months now.Today, I was blessed to watch her wedding liveSteaming from India..I can't wait for her to come back to the USA so I get to see her and her husband. I am glad she now has a forever friend...
Do you make friendships with your Pax.

·
Registered
8,379 Posts
I picked up a University student at a train Station on her way from visiting her only relative living in another State.She is from India and asked me to be her friend.We have been friends for months now.Today, I was blessed to watch her wedding liveSteaming from India..I can't wait for her to come back to the USA so I get to see her and her husband. I am glad she now has a forever friend...
This is way cuter than those little kitten videos on Youtube.

·
Registered
637 Posts
Damn man, from an uber drive to a live stream wedding.

was she the one that got away??

·
Registered
2,153 Posts
Awww! I've never seen an arranged marriage! Did she look as "happy" as she was instructed to be?

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Awww! I've never seen an arranged marriage! Did she look as "happy" as she was instructed to be?
I guess she was happy..I could tell the whole marriage thing was way too fast unless she didn't tell me the whole story..After Ubering her, we went to a concert together and she told me about a guy who was interested in her and she thought he was handsome but her worry was with her family because of their culture....
I can't handle arranged marriage, I guess she did well..They both look gorgeous.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts