Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who else is driving this so called promising surge or business that there's going to be?

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yea somewhat busy but since 6pm, all the ants are out creating no surge. Emails about one of the busiest days yea just to get a huge amount of drivers so passengers would have no surge. They know what they are doing, ant on for peanut money! Over and out...

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
yea somewhat busy but since 6pm, all the ants are out creating no surge. Emails about one of the busiest days yea just to get a huge amount of drivers so passengers would have no surge. They know what they are doing, ant on for peanut money! Over and out...
That was last Saturday.

·
Registered
1,623 Posts
Started my day mid afternoon, it was busy and had moderate surge, mostly 1.5 - 1.8. Then had some low 2.x after 1:00a, but only had short rides.

Looking at it now at 4:00A though, I'm seeing tons of great 2.8-2.9 DT & Near North!

Anyway, long day but grossed a little under 3 bills in fares and tips, while barely using a little over a half tank and 150 miles.That's 12-13 bucks in gas. I'm blown away by how I was able to keep in the DT and close to DT area all night. First time I managed that, then got super lucky and caught an end-of-nite 1.6 surge back to the burbs right by me house.

Looking at my numbers I averaged 1.6 surge over my fares on a busy nite - 29 trips. So it looks like the 35 ride incentive is in the bag.

Can't really complain.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Friday afternoon it usually starts early and at night nearly always dies off around 7 until 930 or so. Managed to squeeze in 4 quick trips between work, a mtg and flying out from 3-5 yesterday, surges were all 1.5-2. One was 2.2. 50 minutes, $36, I'll take it! Last Tuesday though, still in shock at that! Made my week, killed my morning before office gym routine, but oh well!

·
Registered
1,623 Posts
Yeah, but it might be a helluva' finish!

I left DT around 8:00p, and it was pretty moderate.

Now look at it as of the time of my post!

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
2-3 years ago night weekend driving was good, not with the different crowd of passengers its a whole new animal now, not worth driving into the early morning and then sleeping wasting ur weekend away.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts