Uber Drivers Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Figured with the rain and everything would be busy tonight. Doesn't seem to be surging that much and I think I'll stay in considering I hit my goal already for the week and if it's not surging that much it's not worth thit extra risk to drive
Anyone drive today? Reports please

·
Registered
437 Posts
I drove DC from 1:30PM-4:30pm. It was all 1.2, 1.5, and a few 2.1. Very busy, made my 100 and went home. Also saw an Uber suv get tboned in DuPont circle right next to me. I think it will surge at 10pm, when dinners end and shows let out. It's 1.5x right now in DC

·
Registered
122 Posts
Just turn off partner app then check out surge through rider app
If any surge above 2.1 then turn on your uber app waiting for nice surge ping

Pleeeeeeeeeese =)

·
Registered
1,753 Posts
Figured with the rain and everything would be busy tonight. Doesn't seem to be surging that much and I think I'll stay in considering I hit my goal already for the week and if it's not surging that much it's not worth thit extra risk to drive
Anyone drive today? Reports please
Went from 6a - 4p (Friday) - 26 fares - $320 gross fares - exactly half 13 surge fares.

Thursday went from 7a - 4:30p - 15 fares - $280 gross fares - 6 surge.

Haven't driven weekday mornings much lately, so figured would take advantage of recent rain. Not bad, closer to where it use to be before fare cuts. But that's just over a couple days with heavy rain!

·
Registered
3,232 Posts
Got a 2.1 surge ride in N. Bethesda around 10pm. 0.8 mile drive to S. Bethesda.

Saw 2.4 surge in G-Town around 12:30am, but i was too far to catch it.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Went from 6a - 4p (Friday) - 26 fares - $320 gross fares - exactly half 13 surge fares.

Thursday went from 7a - 4:30p - 15 fares - $280 gross fares - 6 surge.

Haven't driven weekday mornings much lately, so figured would take advantage of recent rain. Not bad, closer to where it use to be before fare cuts. But that's just over a couple days with heavy rain!
Hey THE MAN! Are you driving Uber X?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts