Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
459 Posts
12:31 AM-driving from the city to the mainline. No search fairs in a while. The only one I saw was at the stadium and one someplace further away. This is really the first Friday I've seen this slow. It's mainly due to it being the middle of summer and people are away. But Friday and Saturday nights are always my late night entertainment nights. Between 1:30 AM and 3 AM it's time to take people home who are not fit to drive! So I will wait until that time to judge my evening.
they give out Hourly Guarantees to random drivers. So there are always people online for 6+ hours straight. This way the Uber figured out to eliminate the surge. Meanwhile drivers without the guarantee, still hitting the road. SO the availability is great, and the surge is non existent.

and the damned new drivers do not know where the off-line button is. if we all went off line, the surge is guaranteed. i still observe 3 cars on my block being online for 15 minutes straight. dumb.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.