Votes: 22 66.7%
  • No

Votes: 11 33.3%
1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,414 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yes but cherry picking tonight and tomorrow. Will go out after midnight if surge >2.0. Did you get your 75 rides?
Yep. Finished at 130am last night. Im at zero right now, working 12-6 likely. I have something to do at 7am and wanna still have some energy for it, otherwise i wouldve started driving earlier.

·
Premium Member
610 Posts
Are you driving this weekend? How is it out there?
Yes have to...

There was lots of traffic in Oakland and SF today after 6pm..

I'm at 3/40 don't think I'm gonna chase the weekend quest unless I would have hit at least a little over ten rides but it didn't happen got some good hits on Lyft and went home..

·
Banned
4,825 Posts
Yep. Finished at 130am last night. Im at zero right now, working 12-6 likely. I have something to do at 7am and wanna still have some energy for it, otherwise i wouldve started driving earlier.
How was the last 2 hours? Any good streaks? I almost always get a good streak at the end Thursday nite.

·
Premium Member
2,414 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
How was the last 2 hours? Any good streaks? I almost always get a good streak at the end Thursday nite.
I did 4 rides an hour 8pm-2am. But didnt do it in SF (was there for an hour and got 1 ride so i left).

Was in east bay and finished quick.

SF was dead last night.

·
Registered
2,577 Posts
I did 4 rides an hour 8pm-2am. But didnt do it in SF (was there for an hour and got 1 ride so i left).

Was in east bay and finished quick.

SF was dead last night.
Good to see you finished early. SF finally surged late afternoon and I was averaging ~3 rides/hr from 430PM to 930PM
until I took some long rides. Went to San Mateo, Daly City, South SF and Land's End.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Slept early Thurs night, woke up at 3:30am Friday to get going at 4am. Took a lunch/nap break around noon and a dinner break around 9:30pm. But was otherwise working till 2:30am.

For a moment it felt like I might get my 65 weekend trips and I wanted it for the achievement, but it died down after 2:30am so I just went home. Will finish up the rest soon.

Weekend offer is 65/215.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 65 Posts