Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,378 Posts
And of coarse, the best part...

Rectangle Font Screenshot Number Document

So let me get this straight. The driver is supposed to go and pick up the pizza and then deliver it to the would be pax but now pizza customer? lol

How does the driver get compensated for this BS?

Pizza delivery drivers get tips unless you're delivering Pizza for Goober. lol

Have they lost their F'n minds?

·
Premium Member
801 Posts
No pizza tonight. Opened the app awhile ago and there was the pizza button but no drivers available. Now the button and the advertisement have disappeared. Guess not enough of you wanted to get paid less (were they even paying you?) than some pizza delivery teenager in his beat up car. I was even going to tip my driver even though they said not to. Hell, I even tip the kid from Pizza Hut. Don't know why you guys put up with this.

·
Premium Member
1,733 Posts
Why would they emphasize no need to tip? First take the tips away from cab drivers then take tips away from pizza delivery. WTF is next we'll be servers with no tips.

·
Registered
20 Posts
I make sure to never work when they are having a "special" promotion. Just another way to take more money. Another month or so and I will have made enough extra money for the modifications to my Jeep, then its see ya later Uber.

·
Premium Member
3,910 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I make sure to never work when they are having a "special" promotion. Just another way to take more money. Another month or so and I will have made enough extra money for the modifications to my Jeep, then its see ya later Uber.
You know jeeps are never done!

·
Registered
46 Posts
JEEP- Just Empty Every Pocket.
Ask me how I know...

·
Registered
1,797 Posts
No pizza tonight. Opened the app awhile ago and there was the pizza button but no drivers available. Now the button and the advertisement have disappeared. Guess not enough of you wanted to get paid less (were they even paying you?) than some pizza delivery teenager in his beat up car. I was even going to tip my driver even though they said not to. Hell, I even tip the kid from Pizza Hut. Don't know why you guys put up with this.
Many of the drivers around here have said they made more money delivering pizza than UBER.

·
Registered
1,797 Posts
So why drive for Uber?
You would have to ask them. I know some said they were not thrilled with their cars smelling like pizza all the time. I know there is at least one current or past pizza driver in the Houston forum.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts