Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Banned
4,609 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
How did not happen? Was it when he tries to make bffs with everyone? :eek:
It was the 300s, speaking of 300s just saw a black one on Broadway & 2nd flying their trade dresses and airport placard, I'm surprised he could see out the window.

·
Banned
3,693 Posts
AFROJOE IS BAAAAAAAAAAAAAACKKKKKKKKKK!!!! XUberMike Optimus Uber let the fun begin!

second2noone I got the boot from the Arnold. My membership was temporarily terminated to teach me a lesson about confrontation. I wasn't playing nice with the Chrysler 300 boys. I expressed my opinion that I would be displeased about requesting select and I receive a Chrysler 300. I advised I wouldn't even pay .90cents a mile for a Chrysler 300, yet alone $2.50 a mile. Lesson learned - be nice to them boys even though their cars aren't to my liking. Missed you guys. Specially the duck. oh my the duck

·
Registered
4,366 Posts
AFROJOE IS BAAAAAAAAAAAAAACKKKKKKKKKK!!!! XUberMike Optimus Uber let the fun begin!

second2noone I got the boot from the Arnold. My membership was temporarily terminated to teach me a lesson about confrontation. I wasn't playing nice with the Chrysler 300 boys. I expressed my opinion that I would be displeased about requesting select and I receive a Chrysler 300. I advised I wouldn't even pay .90cents a mile for a Chrysler 300, yet alone $2.50 a mile. Lesson learned - be nice to them boys even though their cars aren't to my liking. Missed you guys. Specially the duck. oh my the duck
afrojoe824 welcome back homey

·
Banned
16,573 Posts

Quack

1 - 19 of 19 Posts