6,526 Posts
View attachment 98278

I would guess responses from taxi gang in here

Betty : a yellow badge
Mister : there're 10000 accidents of ph
Jack: he must be a foreigner
Spy: he will post a song
KOL boy: chip on the shoulder
Possibly swerved to save killing a young child that ran out on the road .

·
Banned
3,071 Posts
View attachment 98278

I would guess responses from taxi gang in here

Betty : a yellow badge
Mister : there're 10000 accidents of ph
Jack: he must be a foreigner
Spy: he will post a song
KOL boy: chip on the shoulder
If you're referring to me I wouldn't necessary say it was a foreigner but would suspect it was a YB from Putney you know the ones who could eat an apple through a Tennis Racquet

·
Premium Member
11,869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
If you're referring to me I wouldn't necessary say it was a foreigner but would suspect it was a YB from Putney you know the ones who could eat an apple through a Tennis Racquet
Another sort of racist comment but a bit polite

·
Banned
2,378 Posts
Not at all, I always make my target...only then I log off. Bc drivers are packing it in & joining uber x now, a pax told me his had the pleasure of meeting two of such background. Food for thought mr mister...food for thought.
And then a ping woke you up. You do realise it's only you who believes this garbage. The "pax" say what their slaves want to hear, moron.

·
Premium Member
4,040 Posts
Not at all, I always make my target...only then I log off. Bc drivers are packing it in & joining uber x now, a pax told me his had the pleasure of meeting two of such background. Food for thought mr mister...food for thought.
That's me, I'm driving a Prius now, I find the pool jobs most lucrative and for only 35%, I really don't see what you've all been moaning about.
Only problem so far is the Prius, it seems to have a self driving chip already installed,
it keeps trying to drag me onto pedestrian areas and down flights of stairs . Lol

1 - 20 of 63 Posts