Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
No wonder ashe didnt miss it.
Lol. I've been recounting the trip in my head trying to figure out how it somehow ended up on my floorboard. She had a big purse at her feet so maybe somehow it just fell out. I picked her up at a house and took her to her home so I'm guessing she was doing the "Uber ride of shame".

·
Registered
334 Posts
how did that even come off???

I would just toss it in the trash, don't even bother returning it.
or just sell it on eBay. $4.99

·
Premium Member
3,326 Posts
This is a first. Pax left this in the car. I'm getting ready to file a "Found Item" report with Uber. Hopefully they don't think I pulled a Harvey Weinstein. Should be nice and awkward returning this to the pax...

Glad I found it before my wife did!

Let the wisecracks begin!

View attachment 232301
Third wave feminist left it. Don't worry, she don't want it back.

What does it smell like?

Reactions: Eugene73

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Too funny, all the comments! Using my better judgement, I did a frisby toss into a parking lot dumpster. With the #metoo movement going strong, I dont want to become part of it!

My wife always tells me to watch out for the cougars before I head out at night. I sent her the same pic and told her the ladies were throwing their bras at me. She got a chuckle out of it. Although those days are behind me now, I can still dream, right?

In all honesty, I'm pretty sure she was doing the "Uber Ride of Shame" home. Although a cute girl, she was kind of drunk and a bit "disheveled" in her appearance; her big purse stuffed with articles of clothing.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts