Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Banned
17,425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Please Note:
Niagara, Waterloo, Ottawa, and Hamilton have all been put into a single SUB-Forum going forward called: "TORONTO (Ontario)"

This was due to relatively low activity in all the other forums, and it only makes sense to have everyone in on the conversation in ONTARIO (well, SOUTHERN ONTARIO triangle, anyway).

Also, All of WESTERN CANADA has been merged into the VANCOUVER (Western Canada) Subforum (which is heating up due to UBER/LYFT launch there on the weekend).

And the two QUEBEC threads have been merged into MONTREAL (French Canada) subforum.

Your feedback on this consolidation is welcome in this thread, or in private messages.
That is all, carry on.

·
Premium Member
7,306 Posts
Why? Never mind
That would explain where are threads with people I've never seen post in Toronto

Welcome to Toronto subforum

I am the resident dog lol
I have lots to say some good but mostly bad as the trolls who are obsessed with me will attest to.

My main issue is with taxes and can't stand drivers who keep the hst #hstisnotyourstokeep. If you have tax questions ask and I'll provide an answer.

My next issue is with speeders **** you stop putting my life at risk

My 3rd issue is lame screenshots of weekly earnings that show a fake number. I want real numbers #whatsthenet

I welcome new trolls that this move will bring.

#uberispoverty in Toronto anyway due to the over saturation of drivers here

·
Banned
17,425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
This was a suggestion that came up from a number of users in the Canadian sub-forums that were aware that their space was not being used much, and it becomes a feedback loop of not attracting more use, because it is crickets in their sub-forum.

User like @VanGuy and @ANT 7 regularly came in to chat about things in the Toronto subforum because any of the individual western Canada threads (Vancouver, Calgary, Edmonton) were all too quiet. Albeit, the Vancouver thread is BUSY these days with the launch of both UBER/LYFT, so it seemed to shift the Western Canada gravitational centre to Vancouver.

It just makes sense to keep everyone in the conversation, even if some threads may be further afield (like say, OTTAWA) than others.

It's a trial, we will see how it goes.

·
Premium Member
4,897 Posts
We are consoldiating all of Ontario into one sub-section? cool! Hello to the new 5 members. lol, i have seen the other forums and they are pretty much dead. so to the new 5 or so ppl - welcome. Ignore the stray dog who is boasting about himself. he is a a nobody, just rambles nonsense, better to put him on ignore. He doesn't provide anything of important value.

·
Premium Member
9,099 Posts
Please Note:
Niagara, Waterloo, Ottawa, and Hamilton have all been put into a single SUB-Forum going forward called: "TORONTO (Ontario)"

This was due to relatively low activity in all the other forums, and it only makes sense to have everyone in on the conversation in ONTARIO (well, SOUTHERN ONTARIO triangle, anyway).

Also, All of WESTERN CANADA has been merged into the VANCOUVER (Western Canada) Subforum (which is heating up due to UBER/LYFT launch there on the weekend).

And the two QUEBEC threads have been merged into MONTREAL (French Canada) subforum.

Your feedback on this consolidation is welcome in this thread, or in private messages.
That is all, carry on.
Its important to consolidate as Toronto is the centre of all economic activity in Ontario, and in my books centre of the universe too. LOL

·
Registered
3,226 Posts
Its important to consolidate as Toronto is the centre of all economic activity in Ontario, and in my books centre of the universe too. LOL
Most Torontonians feel that way I believe. I remember when I was working for IBM and HR was all in TO. They all went home at 2 their time. So if you needed to talk to them, you had to finish by 11AM or they were out the door.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts