Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
822 Posts
Andrew Hughes, a 32 year-old former Uber driver, has been appointed chief of staff to Department of Housing and Urban Development Secretary Ben Carson. The complete story is found on CNN:

https://www.cnn.com/2018/05/14/politics/hud-chief-of-staff-uber/index.html

Amazing!
Disgusting, how CNN is attacking this guy because he was an Uber driver. I hope they burn.

...and Don Lemon is qualified to be a news anchor how exactly?

F-ing please already CNN. Just close down already and let a real news agency fill the gap.

·
Banned
11,813 Posts
I can't think of a more qualified man for this position than former Uber driver Andrew Hughes. I mean who else would have first hand experience at one of the biggest expenditures of HUD? Most Uber drivers receive little or no income and would easily qualify for the public housing/Section 8 rental assistance programs. Andrew can expedite Uber driver's applications to these programs without any income verification as he's experienced the very same hardship.

"the vast majority of HUD's budget goes toward some of its biggest programs, including public housing and Section 8 rental assistance programs."

·
Registered
822 Posts
Journalism degree is a thing.
There are thousands of qualified, intelligent folks with journalism degrees. Out of all those people, they chose Don Lemon?! Please.

Now he's started wearing those outrageouosly fake, thick ,black, wire-frame millennial goggles to try and seem 'smarter'

the whole network is a joke!

(and YES there are also thousands of qualified, intelligent BLACK folks with journalism degrees)

·
Premium Member
16,758 Posts
There are thousands of qualified, intelligent folks with journalism degrees. Out of all those people, they chose Don Lemon?! Please.

Now he's started wearing those outrageouosly fake, thick ,black, wire-frame millennial goggles to try and seem 'smarter'

the whole network is a joke!

(and YES there are also thousands of qualified, intelligent BLACK folks with journalism degrees)
Don Lemon? That is hilarious :)
Is that his real name? Was he born on a Monday?
Credibility issues? No....no worries my name is Don Lemon!!!!

What a crack up!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts