Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Premium Member
74,316 Posts
Travis Kalanick has interestly gained thousands of followers admist his resignation. The world seems intrigued to hear what he has to say. Travis has remained silent since his departure.

He is keeping his cards close to his vest.

Travis Kalanick has interestly gained thousands of followers admist his resignation. The world seems intrigued to hear what he has to say. Travis has remained silent since his departure.

Made you look.

· Premium Member
8,488 Posts

Do you have the 'source' of that headline (URL)?

· Premium Member
8,488 Posts
I've noticed that too! Everyone wants to know what he has to say about his departure. He was very vocal and hasn't said a word. I wonder when or if he will break his silence on Twitter.
Could he possibly say anything at this point that would be beneficial to the company or its investors?

· Registered
52 Posts
His last tweet was 6-5-17 just before he was forced out. Maybe with all that has been going on in his life right now he doesn't feel like sharing his feelings with the public. I'm also curious as to a comment after everything he's endured. Come on Travis say something!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.