Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Always hate when my day starts out good, then I get that fare to the airport that makes for a great start, then I get to the fork in the road. Head east or west for the next one. Decisions decisions and time is a ticking.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Always hate when my day starts out good, then I get that fare to the airport that makes for a great start, then I get to the fork in the road. Head east or west for the next one. Decisions decisions and time is a ticking.
Stay put in waiting lot and see where next fare takes you.
I like to go to the mall and wait, puts you closer to people not at the airport but still leaves you open for the possibility of an airport pickup if that's what you want. Being at the mall also puts you closer to the West Shore business/hotel crowd.

·
Premium Member
2,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I was at the parking lot by century Kia plotting my next move. The one down fall of my Uber time over the past month or so is trying to juggle Uber with a temp night job, so my time to Uber is limited. Did end up heading west bound and popped a decent fare to call it a day.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.