Uber Drivers Forum banner
  • If you have joined UberPeople.net because your Uber account was hacked, you've likely been taken in by a scam. Please read this before starting a thread on this subject.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
1,022 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Communication Device Gadget Mobile device Font Portable communications device
Map World Communication Device Gadget Gesture

Fewest cars in the lot in 6 months. Bombarded by pool requests that I ignore. Then put on 15 min probation.
Guess Uber thinks I'm an employee.
I like busting my but for family, a good friend or a good employer. Uber doesn't qualify. They have a world changing product, great employees to provide service that the public loves. Uber has let greed and lack of integrity get in the way
This week they surged the area just outside the airport after 1. a.m. They deceive everyone they deal with.

· Registered
177 Posts
Wow! Amazing... I was on my way out tonight to drive. I decided to see how many drivers were out before. I looked at uber and at least 30 cars I saw and that's not counting those with passengers. I looked at Lyft and the same. Over saturation causes uber and Lyft to be the only winners. I stayed home. My family is more important then making the measley bucks I would have made.

· Registered
75 Posts
Uber was a great idea but greed got the best of it. Nowadays, I also choose to stay home and do something with my spare time. I love driving and I was really proud to drive for Uber when the carrot in front of my eyes was real and not a mirage.

· Premium Member
8,246 Posts
View attachment 21867 View attachment 21874

Fewest cars in the lot in 6 months. Bombarded by pool requests that I ignore. Then put on 15 min probation.
Guess Uber thinks I'm an employee.
I like busting my but for family, a good friend or a good employer. Uber doesn't qualify. They have a world changing product, great employees to provide service that the public loves. Uber has let greed and lack of integrity get in the way
This week they surged the area just outside the airport after 1. a.m. They deceive everyone they deal with.
let me get this straight, did you reject 5.0x pool rides?

· Registered
1,022 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
It'sbraoTE="MikesUber, post: 1156974, member: 32299"]Your full name plus license plate? If Uber sees that with the accompanied heavy critique of them they may look for deactivation[/QUOTE]
It's brain dead ignorant posts like yours that have drivers believing ratings, acceptance rate etc mean anything. Treat the pax like you would your grandma always no matter what. Then thank pax for choosing Uber at the end of the ride.
That's what it takes to be able to let Uber use your car for free. Providing Uber with a free car, maintaining it plus the numerous other things that ( use your imagination, more than likely your idea is spot on) drivers provide by making trips, being employees at no cost to Uber will keep you Ubering on.
Product Font Screenshot Material property Technology

· Registered
1,022 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
let me get this straight, did you reject 5.0x pool rides?
Bart you are working too hard. The photo shows me and my car outside of the airport. Miles away from the waiting lot that Uber has sworn is the only place you can receive an SFO airport request. (2014-15). I'm filling up at a gas stations in the middle of the fake 5X surge. The airport at the top of the photo is where the demand is and all requests are regular.

· Registered
1,955 Posts
It'sbraoTE="MikesUber, post: 1156974, member: 32299"]Your full name plus license plate? If Uber sees that with the accompanied heavy critique of them they may look for deactivation
It's brain dead ignorant posts like yours that have drivers believing ratings, acceptance rate etc mean anything. Treat the pax like you would your grandma always no matter what. Then thank pax for choosing Uber at the end of the ride.
That's what it takes to be able to let Uber use your car for free. Providing Uber with a free car, maintaining it plus the numerous other things that ( use your imagination, more than likely your idea is spot on) drivers provide by making trips, being employees at no cost to Uber will keep you Ubering on. View attachment 46881 [/QUOTE]
You mad bro? lel nice 4.7 rating

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.